Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect, process and/or store the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Subscription information relating to transactions you carry out with our business.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.reynardarnold.com This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, sending enquiries to us in relation to our services, subscribing to our services, information relating to any transaction(s) carried out between you and us on or in relation to our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our or our approved suppliers’ secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Reynard Arnold will collect information about you including both personal data such as your name and contact details, as well as potentially sensitive data you provide to us. All information collected will be done so to;
Provide our services to you and to enable us to manage the customer experience, Allow you to register with us to facilitate the order process, subscriptions, or alerts about news we believe may be of interest to you,
- Enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes,
- Allow us to continually improve and increase the value of, our services which you experience,
- Enable us to share news, offers and promotions with you, or that of events which you may be interested in,
- Allow us to effectively respond to any questions or enquiries from you, Allow us to share your details with regulatory, law enforcement, or international agencies where we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law to disclose information in connection with the detection of crime, collection of taxation or duty, or in such circumstances as to comply with applicable law or court order, or in connection with legal proceedings,
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Allow us to meet our contractual obligations entered into by you and us
- We may also use your data, to provide you with information about services that may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or email. If you do not want us to use your data, for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from the marketing emails you receive by emailing us at email@example.com .
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Reynard Arnold or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing to the email campaigns that you may receive. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of $20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will also require you to provide evidence of your identity, which will normally take the form of your passport together with an original copy of a utility bill or bank statement showing your current address. We will also accept a photocopy of your passport, notarized by a solicitor, in lieu of the original. Please address any such request to email@example.com
We may withhold any such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
All credit card information is transferred by secured page and encrypted via SSL